Well Yellooo New Kellan Lutz Shoot & Interview for YRB Magazine!





How you doin'?

Questionable style choices but you work it, Kellan! I'll try and get past the pretty to read your interview:
“I love the fans A the more the merrier, the crazier the better. [<--- Really?!] I really embrace it; I’m a people person, I’m very much an extrovert. There have been some crazy times, like fans didn’t think I was real and wanted to tackle me or they brought handcuffs and wanted to take me home, [but] it’s all out of love. There’s always a fun group of Twimoms or Twihards, especially around the world who really teach me new things, and I get to see new personalities. It’s great.”
Check out the full article to read how Kellan got into modeling and acting as well as his plans after Twilight...

- Lorabell