New (Really Hot) Julia Jones PhotoShoot #GirlCrush!



















I was lucky enough to meet Julia at the recent Twi Tour in Seattle.

Obviously she's beautiful, but I was completely impressed by how more gorgeous she is in real life, but just so sweet and funny - it was like chatting with your really charismatic big sister... probably why she got the role of Leah Clearwater ;)

Brittany over at JuliaJonesFans - the source for these pictures - was sweet enough to make Julia a special piece of fan art for her 30th birthday, which was that weekend.

I agreed to deliver it to Julia who could not have been sweeter, even calling to leave a thank you message.

Later on that day my friend @Kitty_Elvis and I were walking around town and spotted Julia and taking in Seattle - she waved to us like we were old besties - hearts!

- Lorabell

P.s. Bonus Carter photshoot: