Sheen vs Greene - the show down!


A lil MoTU anyone?

Michael Sheen interviews Ashley Greene in next months issue of Interview Magazine <3s>

SHEEN: Is it true that your Twitter name is HotForRob23?

GREENE: That’s absolutely not true.

SHEEN: Okay, last question: In exactly 10 years’ time, what would you like to be doing?

GREENE: I’ll be 32. Maybe having a baby?

SHEEN: You’d like to be in hideous pain on this day in 10 years’ time?

GREENE: I have a high tolerance for pain. No, I think something along the lines of doing a really incredible, inspiring film with a strong female character. I think when I’m around 32, I’ll be up for things like that.

SHEEN: What are a couple of female performances in films that you watched that have inspired you?

GREENE: Charlize Theron in Monster [2003]. She’s one of the most incredibly beautiful people alive, and when I was watching that movie, she scared the shit out of me. I thought she did a fantastic job.

SHEEN: I watched 500 Days of Summer [2009] the other day. I thought Zooey Deschanel was fantastic.

GREENE: She’s the queen of indies. And, Joseph Gordon-Levitt transitioned really well, too.

SHEEN: You make it sound like he’s an alien. “He transitions.”

GREENE: No, I’m just saying that I might have a mini-crush on him. That’s all I’m saying.

SHEEN: Well, this is an interview, not a dating agency. I’m not here to hook you up. But, on that note, I think we’ve taken up enough of your time. You can get back to your much more important life that you’ve got going on in the background.

GREENE: Like eating dinner.

SHEEN: By the way, you got the answer to the 10 years’ time question wrong. The correct answer is: working with me.

GREENE: Oh, of course. Doing a fantastic film with Michael Sheen. Where he plays an elf.

Read in full at Interview :)

- Lorabell