Comic Con Panel Transcript :)

Thinking of Rob has diligently typed up a transcript from the Hall H Panel - here's an excerpt:

"Q: Hi, my question is for the gentleman in the plaid, you look familiar but I can’t place you. Oh, yeah, umm, Rob, that’s it. Rob, I saw you in How To Be and I thought it was an excellent movie and I thought that your manneurismes and facial expressions, like, lent themselves really well to comedy so I was wondering if you’re thinking of doing anymore comedic roles in the future? It’s not a trick question.

Rob: Ummm yeah, I mean, why not? I mean, I don’t know if I’m particularly funny, I mean one of my legs is shorter than the other one so it makes everything look very awkward so I can just pretty much look like an idiot but I don’t know whether I can be like witty. It could be a problem.

Q: It’s still funny though the … chicken run. I like that. I think it’s awesome.

Rob: (laughs) Thanks (laughs)"

To read it in full - whilst watching along with the videos (you know it's true!) - go to Thinking of Rob