Ohai Hawtness! Xavier Samuel's New GQ Photoshoot & Interview :)




Rawr, man-sweats :)

Ru ro, there's a Xavier sandwich in need of some filling!

I spy a Rob-ism!

I think this one's my fave - so Clark Kentish :)

I swear, I have the exact same boots on!


Golden boy, Xavier's featured in GQ including his "Eight Best Looks of the Season" shoot (pretty!) and a new interview about life post-Twilight:

GQ: So what’s life been like post Twilight?

XS: It’s been kind of cool actually, I’ve been hanging around in Berlin. I skipped off and did a film over there.

GQ: Was that Anonymous?

XS: Yeah. And I’ve spent a bit more time in LA and New York as well. So I’ve just been kind of enjoying it. We’ve skipped off to all these cities for the publicity for the film.

GQ: Were you caught up in the Twilight madness to the same extent as the main actors have been?

XS: Well, I certainly was not under the microscope in the same fashion that a lot of those guys were. I played the villain of the film, and they’ve been involved two films prior to that, so I kind of entered at a point when it was already severely popular. So it’s all been a bit of a whirlwind really, but a good one.

Check out GQ.au to read in full and a breakdown of his style selections :)

- Lorabell