Live Stream the MTV Movie Awards Tonight!

Finally: Thanks TK!


Update: Sorry for the confusion. Yes, this live stream only covers the red carpet but last year I found them for the show, which I'll update as I get. As far as I know, coverage starts are 8 EST, with the show commencing approximately an hour later. I'll be posting pics or arrivals, etc as I get them :)


Kicking off at 5pm PST / 8pm EST/1am GMT - let's go Twilight, let's go!

Even though I'd love to see Rob and Kristen to better the "almost kiss" from last year's acceptance, I bet Kristen's far more likely to recreate the Jettstew and Rockota nomination - just sayin'

- Lorabell

NB: If you're outside of the US, install an IP blocker (like Hot Spot Shield) to watch this live stream - I'll update with an international friendly one as soon as I can.

P.s. I do not get why this live stream is US specific - surely people in the US can just watch it on MTV? *facepalm*