Rob spotted by lucky fan!

Aw, hi baby - I missed you!

Frenchie_Vanc saw Rob, Kristen, Bryce, Nikki and Elizabeth at dinner last night and told RobPattison that "Rob is adorable" ... *contented sigh*

Via RPLife

- Lorabell :)

Update: Frenchie_Vanc has posted this further photo

As well as an account (a translation of her native French) of the night - see in full at the Twilight FanZone:

When we come back, I only see Xavier. But then
Ficsmaniak whispers to me "Look, it's Robert."

We get closer slowly and quietly then
Ficsmaniak ask him if we can take a picture with him. Rob accept, he answered us, laughing, because once again, he has been noticed, when he was almost in.

Kristen was also there, but she really not wanted to be bothered. So we respect her choice. As a few asked me, Kristen still have black hair and her mullet cut.

So we wait, without big hope, even with Rob's answer, because others fans saw him and strafe him with their cameras.

Kristen and Xavier get in quickly, and Rob leans toward me, taking me by the shoulder and then I put my arm around his waist :p,
Ficsmaniak ready since a few seconds, rake the picture. He look at her and says sorry that he could not take a picture with her too, she answers him no problem, then he goes in.

While we were taking the picture, I talk with Rob, I told him that I was from France only for see him, it's impressed him, and he was always smiling with me and really sweet. I was already fan of Rob, but meet him just make me love him even more.