New Twilight Tees -- Subtle Perfection for Closeted TwiCrack Addicts Like Moi

Radaronline has a preview of the Nordstrom Twilight line that will be in stores soon. See more here.

Now this is something a closeted TwiFreak like me can wear. :-)

So how is it that I'm still in the closet after all this time? Because of shiz like this: My buddy from college got wind of my supposedly *SECRET* blog from a mutual friend, and when we were having a nice dinner out with our husbands, she asks, "So, what is this 'Crack Twilight' vampire thingy you're doing? Isn't that book for 7th graders??"

Then
to my deep CHAGRIN, my husband, who had more than a few glasses of wine, proceeds to out me and my juvenile adventures failing at set-stalking in Vancouver and how we went to see 100 Monkeys (who?) and snagged photos with an actor largely only known to Twilight fans (Ashley) in a freaking bathroom last spring (I'm not a freak, I swear!). Having barely even heard of the Twilight Saga, they looked at me like I am on (twi)crack with two heads.

At least he didn't tell them I took photos of Pocket Edward all over Vancouver.

Hmph.

-- Secret Teenybopper for Life TCA
Yes, I'm a grown woman and I took this photo!