Rob Visits Fan's House - hands up if you're jealous!



Yep, you read that right - he actually went to a fan's house - on purpose any everything:

Maria(the lucky fan) says: Well.…it all started with an email to the Oprah show. I just told her that the entire family were huge fans and if you came over and you were NOT a Twilight fan then “YOU'RE NOT COMING”. Where? We didn’t know. We just said your not com ing to any thing with us unless you were a fan. They apparently loved that line.
So Sunday night they called and said that the show was totally booked but there might be a slight chance that we can pre tape some­thing with skype. Now…she said a very slim chance. They were call ing thou sands of peo ple. She asked me to send pics of my fam ily. So in order to get their atten tion I thought I would be a great idea to take pic tures as the “Cullen Fam ily”. I waited all day on Mon day to hear from them to see if we would be doing the skype thingy. Just when I started to give up it was around 10:30pm and they called.
THE TWILIGHT PICTURES DID THE TRICK.
They were so amazed on how my son Giuseppe looked so much like Edward. They told me to expect a skype kit to pre-tape a very short seg ment around 8pm on Tues day night. They told me a hun dred times “Sorry the show is full & we couldn’t give you tick ets. So on Tues day the skype kit came and I waited all day again for direc­tions on how it was going to work. They called at 5pm and said we were going to do a prac tice run with skype and we would be live with oprah on the show in the morn ing. They told us do not dress up wear comfortable cloth because you will be mov ing fur ni ture and it was just a test run. She actually told us to wear our pjs.
At 8pm they called us on the skype cam to set every thing up. We wasted about on hour just setting up the room. They kept telling me make sure all the blinds are close the camera is sensitive to light. (which now I know it’s because they didn’t want us to see him pull up.) They were ask ing random questions really just filling in time until I saw a camera crew through the small window on my front door and the people on skype heard me and said “go open the door”
Well….that was it we all lost it. Screaming like a bunch of maniacs. Rosanna was crying, Giuseppe was frozen and every one else was jump ing a screaming. He stayed for about 10 minutes. Even though it felt like a week. And we just were all amazed that he was in our house. I told him me and Rosanna stalked him in NYC for the Remem ber Me pre miere and he said “yeah I think I remem ber you” which was an obvi ous joke. I asked him is Kris ten was here too and he said “well fine…I’ll just leave then”.
Other things were said but I was in so much shock I cant remem­ber. It is so weired. His lips were mov ing and I know he was talk ing but all I heard was wah wah wah. (kind of like snoopy and Char lie Brown). Then he told us we had tick ets to the show. Again lots of scream ing. He was great. So nice. Funny. And sooo tall. You was beautiful. I still cant believe it.
So we went to the show and they had our names on our seats so we felt to priv i leged. Robert, Tay lor, Kris ten, & Dakota all sat and talked to Oprah and then they showed the footage of him knock ing on doors.
He went to 3 homes in Naperville. We were the last ones. When he was leav ing my house he said to the cam era “I really want to stay and hang out at this house.” It was amaz ing. We all got a cer tifi cate to order Bella’s engage ment ring from eclispe. The audi ence got to see the movie while he made his visit to our house. It is some thing we will never for get.
Oprah& Robert was great but hear ing my kids say “thanks for mak ing this happen”……absolutely priceless!!!
Only on Oprah *siiigh*


- Lorabell *hands oh so way up*