Fierce Kitty Stew in Interview Magazine

Click for bigger








Interview feature Kristen for their 40th Anniversary edition - here's an excerpt:

DENNIS HOPPER: Before we start, I have a little six-year-old daughter here who’s going crazy right now because you’re on the phone. Could I just put her on for a second to say hello?

KRISTEN STEWART: Yeah, sure.

HOPPER: Okay, her name is Galen. [hands phone]

GALEN HOPPER: Hi!

STEWART: Hi! How are you?

GALEN: Good.

STEWART: It’s really nice to meet you, Galen. [pause] Hello?

GALEN: Hi!

HOPPER: [takes phone] She’s so excited.

STEWART: Wow, that made me so nervous!

HOPPER: It made you nervous?

STEWART: Yeah. I’m just sort of intimidated by kids. I didn’t know what to say.

HOPPER: Well, thank you for doing that. So how are you doing?

STEWART: I’m pretty good. I’m not very good at interviews, but this is a trip. Why in god’s name did you want to do this? You have no idea how cool this is for me.

And my personal fave...

You always have to realize that the story needs to make sense to the 11-year-olds who read the book and aren’t necessarily going to be viewing a scene as foreplay. . . and it’s pretty deep, heady foreplay.

Read the accompanying article and further interview here - for the complete transcript, pick up your copy of October's Interview magazine :)

Thanks KStewDevotee and KStewartFan for the edited images

- Lorabell

P.s. Also see Interview's spotlights on Taylor from July and Mike from June - thanks Marija :)