Brunette Bardot - New/Old Ashley Shoot + Interview







You can also read an interview with Ashley over at Twilight-Review where she admits to being Team Jacob - WOAH! Here's an excerpt:

TSR.com: Are you Team Edward or team Jacob?

AG: Ughhhh… harsh. I really really adore Rob and Edward’s awesome, but I’m Team Jacob. Is just… You gotta love Taylor, he plays an amazing Jacob, so… my heart belongs to him. Hahaha!

TSR.com: Do you find yourself being easily recognized on the streets? How do you handle that if so?

AG: Talking to people is always nice. Fans are very respectful and everything. Now, dealing with the paparazzi… that’s another story. It’s kinda hard sometimes but we all know is part of the job.

TSR.com: What has been the most rewarding experience due to you being in the Twilight Saga?

AG: Probably get all the fan mail when people from all over the world tell me that they like my job, that I’m doing good work with Alice… I’m really grateful of all the love and support of the Twilight fans.

TSR.com: Do you ever visit fan sites to read about yourself or Twilight?

AG: Sometimes. I don’t have plenty of time to check out every page, but sometimes I read some cute notes and everything. All the pages are really respectful and I’m really thankful of that.

Thanks to TwiFans for the pics

- Lorabell